Happy Four Month Birthday



My Valor,

How have four months gone by? This last month especially went by fast as it was filled to the brim. As you continue to grow, I continue to grow more amazed by you. For being so small, you have taught me so very much about life and what is truly important. I've learned so much about true priorities in these last four months and I am eternally grateful.

Valor you love sucking on your fists and I am wondering if you're going to find your thumb. You like to make bubbles with your mouth and are starting to drool quite a bit. This last month you've learned to move all over your crib at night. It is so much fun to come in for your night feedings and see what position you are in each time. You are "talking" a lot and learning to stick out your tongue and make raspberries. And as always, your smiles light up my world! Tummy time is still not your favorite, but we are working on it! Your physical therapist is going to be so happy with the progress you are making — you are turning your head to the left much easier now. Your four month check up isn't for another week, but we are sure excited to see how long you are and how much you weigh! I've heard you giggle a time or two and look forward to hearing more in the next month!

This past month we got to celebrate your very first Christmas! On Christmas Eve, you attended your very first church service. We sat up close, you sat on my lap and enjoyed the music, but when it came to the first prayer, you decided it was time to cry. So you, Daddy and I watched the rest of the service from the crying room. You had your very first sleep over at Grandma and Papa's house on Christmas Eve with me.

I love you more than all the stars in the sky. My love for you is so high, and so wide and so deep. You are loved — always and forever,
Mama


23 comments:

  1. The content is great, and you’re an educated writer unlike most of the blogs.thanks for the post.

    Advanced Material Handling in North Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this nice article. Keep posting such awesome articles Happy Mothers Day Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diwali is an ancient Hindu festival celebrated in autumn (northern hemisphere) or spring (southern hemisphere) every year. Arguably the most important festival

    Deepavali 2016
    Deepavali 2016
    2016 deepavali
    deepavali 2016

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is one of the best blogs I have come across. The articles are really helpful and simple. Thanks a lot admin.
    Want to know about Veterans Day which is celebrated in the US with a lot of galore. Have a look at my site Happy Veterans Day 2016
    to get all the information you need and stay updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would once again praise to god about this amazing post. Thank you so much for the detailed information. I love to read tips from people who are really successful with what they do. It inspires me an I learn a lot witch helps me to grow my business faster.
    bigg boss 10 finalist
    Bigg boss 10 finale date
    maru gujarat current afairs
    Venus Factor
    Thank you once again !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would once again praise to god about this amazing post.
    Thank you so much for the detailed information.
    I love to read tips from people who are really successful with what they do.
    It inspires me an I learn a lot which helps me to grow my business faster.
    Happy Diwali Shayari in Hindi
    Happy Diwali Messages
    Happy Diwali Pictures
    Happy Diwali HD Images 2016
    Happy Diwali WhatsApp Status
    Happy Diwali Images 2016

    ReplyDelete
  7. This content is unique i like that post. Lines which is written in this post is so true. Every Child should be Thankful to there mother. Thank You Posting this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete